this 6-week after-school series offers mindfulness training for children through age-appropriate games, songs and activities designed to promote wellness, resilience and skillfulness.
meets for six consecutive mondays 4:30 – 5:15 pm beginning march 30.
sessions are march 30; april 6, 13, 27; may 4, 11
- for students in grades 3 - 5. space limited to 12 students
- $150 per child, includes materials and a copy of eline snel’s “sitting still like a frog” book and accompanying cd
- pre-registration required by march 26, 2015,
- send payment via US mail
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- or come in during studio hours to sign up (cash, check, credit card)
note: different sections will be offered for children in Grades K-2 and 6-8. teen program offered separately.