mindfulness series / spring 2015 schedule
mindfulness, the mini-series begins week of march 23rd
Each session in this 4-week series for adults of any age focuses on teachings and practices that deepen mindful awareness and support skillful living. Group discussion is included. The series concludes with a retreat-style weekend practice day in the studio. meets on four consecutive monday evenings, 6:30-8:00 pm or four friday mornings, 10-11:30 am
choose day or evening section / eve section begins Monday March 23 / day section begins Fri March 27
- practice day is Saturday April 11, 2015 from 10 am - 4 pm.
- per-person program fee of $250 includes 12 educational hours and copy of jon kabat-zinn's "mindfulness for beginners" book and cd.
- space limited to 12. pre-registration required by previous thursday.
how to register for a series
Pre-registration is required for all series and monthly programs, unless otherwise noted. The registration process is simple and easy.
step 1. Call or email the studio, include your name, contact info and name of the program.
step 2. Tell us how you wish to pay
- secure online payment via credit or debit card
- payment through the US mail; check or money order (address at bottom of page)
- pay in person during studio hours (cash, check, credit or debit card); scroll down for studio hours
step 3. To complete your registration and secure your spot, send payment and we'll send a receipt.
mindfulness after school begins monday march 30th
this 6-week after-school series designed to promote wellness, resilience and skillfulness offers mindfulness training for children in Grades 3-5 through age-appropriate games, songs and activities.
meets 6 consecutive monday afternoons 4:30-5:15 pm beginning March 30th
- program fee of $150 per child includes six sessions, related materials and a copy of eline snel’s “sitting still like a frog” book and accompanying cd
- space limited to 12 students
- pre-registration required by Thursday March 26
- additional sessions will be offered for Grades K-2 and Grades 6-8; teen program offered separately
studio hours for the 2015 winter season
Mon 8 am - 1 pm and 4 pm - 8 pm for series
Tues 4 pm - 6 pm
Weds 8 am - 11 am
Thurs 8 am - 11 am
Fri 8 am - 2:30 pm
4th Sunday of the month 11:30 am - 5:30 pm
Other times available by appointment