with mindfulness, there's more light, less heat.
sign up for a series and feel the difference.
Pre-registration is required for all series and monthly programs, unless otherwise noted. The registration process is simple and easy. Scroll down for descriptions of current series.
step 1. Call or email the studio, include your name, contact info and name of the program you wish to register for.
step 2. Tell us how you wish to pay:
- secure online payment option (credit or debit card)
- payment through the US mail (check or money order)
- pay in person during studio hours (cash, check, credit or debit card); scroll down for studio hours.
step 3. To complete your registration and secure your spot, send payment and we'll send a receipt.
Current series/ winter 2015
mindfulness, the mini-series begins week of feb 23rd
Each session in this 4-week series for adults of any age focuses on teachings and practices that deepen mindful awareness and support skillful living. Group discussion is included. The series concludes with a retreat-style weekend practice day in the studio.
meets on four consecutive monday evenings, 6:30-8:00 pm or four friday mornings, 10-11:30 am
choose day or evening section. eve section begins monday feb 23, day section begins fri feb 27
- practice day is saturday march 14, 2015 from 10 am - 4 pm.
- per-person program fee of $250 includes 12 educational hours and copy of jon kabat-zinn's "mindfulness for beginners" book and cd.
- space limited to 12. pre-registration required by previous thursday.
mommy & me mindfulness begins monday march 2nd
In this 6-week series, we engage in age-appropriate activities to explore mind-body awareness and learn self-soothing skills. Includes stories and songs. For toddler – Pre-K ages and caregivers. Daddies welcome too.
- meets six consecutive monday mornings 11-11:45 am
- program fee of $150 per adult/child pair includes materials and a copy of betsy rose’s “calm down boogie” cd. $75 for additional child/sibling
- space limited to 8 adults and accompanying children. pre-registration required by previous thursday.
mindful motherhood begins monday march 2nd
discover your capacity for present moment awareness with guidance and support. Learn basic mindfulness concepts and skills, including practices you can do at home to balance the busyness of parenthood. This 6-week series includes instruction, practice and discussion. Please bring blanket for baby (infants to crawlers). Daddies and expectant parents are welcomed too.
- meets six consecutive monday mornings 11-11:45 am beginning march 2, 2015
- $150 per adult/child pair includes six sessions, related materials and a copy of "everyday blessings" by myla and jon kabat-zinn. $75 for additional child/sibling
- space limited to 12 adults and accompanying babies. pre-registration required by previous thursday.
mindfulness after school begins monday march 9th
this 6-week after-school series designed to promote wellness, resilience and skillfulness offers mindfulness training for children through age-appropriate games, songs and activities.
- meets 6 consecutive monday afternoons 4:30-5:15 pm beginning march 9th
- program fee of $150 per child includes six sessions, related materials and a copy of eline snel’s “sitting still like a frog” book and accompanying cd
- space limited to 12 students; registration required by previous thursday
studio hours for the 2015 winter season
Mon 8 am - 1 pm and 4 pm - 8 pm for series
Tues 4 pm - 6 pm
Weds 8 am - 11 am
Thurs 8 am - 11 am
Fri 8 am - 2:30 pm
4th Sunday of the month 11:30 am - 5:30 pm
Other times available by appointment